Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We had a humble gathering at our ger on Christmas day. Megan (our sitemate) came over. She brought over some amazing pistachio biscotti that she had made. I will be bugging her for that recipe. She used pistachios from a package her mom sent to her, but I'm sure I can subsitute it with something else.

We made a great dinner of roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans and rolls. Justin and I bought several cans of green beans while we were in UB. I think sadly we only have one can left...


I made christmas stockings for all of us! I made them out of posterboard and duct tape. We filled them with awesome candy and I put in a can of pepsi for each of us.



We all bought gifts for each other. It was wonderful being able to give gifts and receive gifts on Christmas Day.



All in all, it was a success! We had a great time hanging out together, talking, eating, laughing....Certainly doesn't compare to being home--but nonetheless, we had a great time!

No comments: