Thursday, May 19, 2011

Look what I found!


I was so excited when I stepped foot into Nadra's apartment in Sukhbaatar, Mongolia-- even though I was severely sleep deprived from an overnight train ride.
Yes, while I'm here visiting her I don't mind being the weird cat-lady! I love them! It is so weird to be able to show my crazy excitement for them because Mongolians hate cats. I'm not talking about oh-I'm-just-not-a-cat-person type hate. I'm talking about screaming-scared-for-your-life type hate. They can transfer evil spirits, or bad luck. I have yet to meet a Mongolian who likes cats.
Nadra's kitties:

Oh, but it's been sooo long since I've been with a cat! It's been a year now when I had to leave Annie behind. I can't believe it's been that long!
My Annie:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm celine handbag smoulder hot pink crocodile hermes birkin bag hermes birkin bag in pink ostrich succumb luxury leather travel bags infatuated pill hermes birkin bag for sale manila lv noe bag Scots [url=http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm]celine handbags 2013[/url]