Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lone Star























This is our last day in Texas for 27 months. Definitely not our last day ever. So you are probably wondering how I have enough time to type on this blog thing. Well...Justin and I are in Amarillo right now visiting our families. We've done the big move from DFW to South Dakota to store our things, then back down to Amarillo for our last goodbyes. Everything is packed and ready to go. So, why am I not with my family right now? Well....they, too, are also moving. They are moving the day after tomorrow so everyone is busy packing and organzing--which leaves me here. Life as I know it is gone. My parent's home is no longer in Texas & Justin and I are off to Mongolia.

I have had a great last few days though! I had great people at school/work that surprised me with cake, gifts, cards, etc. It was sooo nice! Then my sister had a cake beautifully decorated with mine & Justin's names in Mongolian and the Mongolian flag. It was amazing. Then I went out today with my mom and Zia to get my last USA Pedi. It was nice to relax!! Life has been so stressful! Oh, and how can I forget the Hare Krishna Temple/restaurant with Zoe & friends? I will miss it all!

2 comments:

Rhett and Dora said...

We love you and wish you the best of luck! We will pray that you get some sunshine there! I know what it is like to live in a frozen tundra! :)

Anonymous said...

Your gonna love it here. Its the land of the blue sky and in the summer you sweat sitting still and in the winter you freeze mid-stride. Its a country of some of the most amazing natural beauty and some of the coolest people you will ever meet. Take care and ill wave at ya at the airport!

Josh