Saturday, July 3, 2010

From Justin

So, I haven't posted anything yet (I being Justin) so I thought I would write a little. I don't really have a lot to say that Ashlie hasn't already written. Life is comfortable but fairly busy. I've pretty much acclimated to the food and hygenic situations (sheep intestine aside) and now I'm just trying to focus on my Mongolian and finish training. I am pretty excited about getting out on our own. I really enjoy my family, but when you live on your own for 7 years you kind of get used to it. I'm having some writers' blockage at the moment, so maybe I'll have more to say in a few days.

3 comments:

Nita said...

Great to hear from you, Justin! How did the eyeballs taste?

Amy said...

You two are my heros! I love your positive attitude about all the new things you are experiencing (sheep intestine aside:)
Good luck with everyone, and know that you are both in our prayers.
Love you both!

Anonymous said...

Glad everything is going well so far! Good luck my friend!

Marcus