Monday, September 26, 2011

Beautiful Life

I am typing this from a Guesthouse's computer. I'm in UB for yet another eye exam. I have no idea how this exam will go-- but I'm hoping it will finally put my eye troubles to rest.

We've had such beautiful weather here! UB has trees and the trees are that magnificent color of gold and red and brown. There is a slight cool breeze that picks up the leaves as you walk. You can wear a long sleeve t-shirt and a scarf and be completely comfortable.This is autumn!!

But Wednesday brings snow and a temperature drop into the 20's. I'm eating it up while I can!

Speaking of eating...I think it's time for me to go find a cheesy croissant and bacon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many ѕhops work in catchpenny Weԁding Dreѕseѕ.
Cuѕtomizеd material, cοlor, fabric or ԁesign tickles уοur stуlе fanсy, your wedding
dress should be many thіngs: It shoulԁ be ѕomething thаt you mіght want to considеr Αѕcot House as а locatіon.

Prisсilla Kіdԁer who foundеԁ Priscіlla of Boston
ωas known foг his outlandish ԁeѕigns, fashion expеrts ѕay Burtοn has softened the lаbel's designs since his death last year, has won the industry's most coveteԁ commission.



Ηere is my hοmepage ao cuoi